HYDRACURE – FOR THIRSTY SKIN
ACTIVE HYDRATION ADVANCED PROGRAMME
It has a specific professional application ritual that, together with the Kirei Method, exclusive to Germaine de Capuccini, sublimates the effectiveness of its products and achieves a true sensation of well-being.
Normal to combination skin, normal to dry skin, very dry skin that requires an extra hydration supply.
Actions & Results
- Hydrates in an immediate and lasting way
- Protects against climatic excesses
- Prevents premature ageing
Hydracure is aimed at protecting the skin from dehydration and climatic excesses all day long promoting it’s natural resistance against the signs of premature ageing
It’s Hydractive formulas with 100% hydrating action perfectly blend into the skin favouring their absorption from the outside to the inside of the skin and viceversa, thus providing a new intense and lasting hydration.
Immediate hydration: the skin is left hydrated, soft, radiant and in ideal conditions to actively preserve its youthfulness.
Lasting hydration: with a continuous use, Hydracure helps regain, balance and maintain the skin’s optimal levels of hydration, making it possible to slow down the appearance of the signs of premature ageing.
A careful selection of ingredients and a powerful technology help to achieve it:
Hyaluronic Acid: the main component of Hydracure. Endowed with a powerful hydrating action, it appears with different molecular weights:
- High molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid: helps restore the optimal levels of moisture forming a film on the skin’s surface and preventing water loss.
- Medium molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid: strengthens the skin’s natural defense system providing lasting protection against pathogenic bacterial flora.
- Low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid: provides deep hydration and improves the skin’s suppleness, firmness, wrinkles and density.
– Natural EPS: a natural ingredient made up of sugars, uronic acids and very rich in potassium, sodium, magnesium and calcium. It helps maintain the skin’s protective barrier due to its hydrating properties: restores the secretion of hyaluronic acid in senescent skin cells.
– Microsponges: they work at epidermal level and immediately provide a velvety, smooth touch. Their chemical affinity with the lipid components of the stratum corneum (ceramides, lipids, fatty acids) allows them to remain adhered to the skin’s surface releasing their content in a continuous way.
- With lactic acid: beneficial to combination or oily skin. They absorb the excess of sebum and favour the release of dead cells, optimising the penetration of the lactic acid into the intercellular cement.
- With ceramides: beneficial to dry and very dry skin. They recharge the extracellular cement, reinforce the integrity of the skin and regulate water loss. Their chemical affinity with the lipid components of the stratum corneum (ceramides, lipids, fatty acids) allows them to remain adhered to the skin’s surface releasing their content in a continuous way.
– Volcanic Thermal Water from the Izumo Yumura spring in Japan*: water enriched with beneficial nutrients to the skin that increases hydration and improves the cutaneous relief.
* In Japan there are thousands of centres with thermal waters of volcanic origin. Given the geographic characteristics of the country, we there find a unique tradition based on the cult of water.
– Active Textures that round off each Hydracure formula and avoid by themselves transepidermal water loss.
– The Perfume of the line, with fruity and watery notes, is based on extracts of juniper, lily of the valley and mimosa and also has hydrating power.